Felius Rescue Intake Policy & Request Forms
Felius Rescue will only accept the following types of cats:
- Homeless kittens born/trapped in the wild.
- Homeless kittens born as a result of an adult community cat caught through the Felius Rescue TNR program.
- Adult cats that are deemed appropriate for the cat café environment (subject to Felius Rescue evaluation). This could be stray cats or community cats that are friendly.
Felius Rescue unfortunately cannot accept the following types of cats:
- Adult cats that are deemed unsuitable for the cat café environment (subject to Felius Rescue evaluation). This generally means the cat does not get along with other pets and/or would be caused undo stress as a result of living in our café environment.
- Cats that have a medical condition (like diabetes) that require specialized care and close monitoring. Felius may intake special-needs cats if they are deemed suitable for the café environment and we determine that our shelter would not jeopardize the cat’s safety/well being.
- Cats that require a special diet.
Click below to complete our stray cat intake request form for consideration. Our rescue staff will reach out as soon as possible to review your request.Submit Stray Intake Request
Owner Surrender Requests
Felius will only accept owner surrenders in very specific and limited situations that require board approval. In order for Felius Rescue to consider intaking an owner surrender, the cat must be a fit for the café environment and not require long-term fostering. If Felius Rescue does accept an owner surrender, the owner must complete the Felius Rescue surrender form and pay a surrender fee of $25 per cat.
Click below to complete our owner surrender intake request form for consideration. Our rescue staff will reach out as soon as possible to review your request.Submit Owner Surrender Request
Felius is happy to recommend other shelters that could potentially intake cats that would not thrive in our environment.